Hazmat suits

I found this picture whilst looking for images to make signs with:



 It made me wonder if in fact the suits are made in certain colours to reflect the type of hazard they are designed for.

Short answer is no. I thought it would have been cool if they were colour coded, but from what I have seen on the internet (and as I always say - it must be true because it is on the net) the most common colour is yellow, followed by green.

 One good point from all this is that you only need to paint up one set of Hazmat figures for your zombie game.

5 comments:

The Extraordinarii said...

Hazmet guys are cool looking and a must have for any zombie game, have you considered painting them in Camo (thats prob what I'll do).

Shelldrake said...

I thought about it, but most military hazmat suits seen to be olive green in colour, so I will probably stick to that.

Zombie Ad said...

I went through the same thought, and web-search, process and came to the same conclusions. I really wanted to go for the green, but getting the right 'medical' green proved tricky for me, so I went with the yellow in the end.

shintokamikaze said...

yeh, i was thinking some sort of urban camo

The Extraordinarii said...

I have seen both, but fair call, I look forward to seeing how yours turn out.