Biotek cargo container

I had intended to do a bit more for my blog today, like finishing off the batrep, but gale force storms last night caused a lot of damage in my area and the power was out for most of the day.

What I have done is completed my biotek cargo container and here is a image of it:

Unfortunately the scale is 1:53, which is the largest I can create and have it all on the one page when printing.

 I had found a great logo to use on the container, but I can't make it transparent and it looked stupid with a large white background.

So, if any one would like a free cargo container at 1:53 scale for their games, please drop me a note/comment with your email address and I will send it to you as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Zombie Ad said...

That's a fantastic piece of work. I think I'll drop you a line. P.S. I have access to phtoshop, so might be able to assist with the logo! :)

Shelldrake said...

If you could help with the logo that would be greatly appreciated. :-D