Disease control - musings part two

I have been doing further thinking as to this post: http://zombiewargame.blogspot.com/2011/06/disease-control.html   and I think I will set my game in the U.S. simply because of the huge number of weapons available for survivors to find.


 Both the U.K. and Australia have strict gun laws and whilst there are firearms around, they are not as abundant as in the U.S. - something that isn't cool when you need a truck load of guns to fight off zombie hoards.

This will allow me to use the new Eureka bio suited U.S. figures as well as the Marine recon figures that I have been eyeing off for a long time and haven't be able to justify getting them.





I think I will also buy a FFL figure or two from Eureka and have their story as they were in the country as part of a multi-national training exercise when the apocalypse started.




 Having said that - I might take the advice of those that made comments on the initial post - set the games anywhere in the world as part of a larger campaign and play different settings as the zombies spread around the world.

 I most likely would use Australian and U.K. games for more of a military driven game simply because of the firearm laws.

5 comments:

shintokamikaze said...

wow, i love the bio suit guys, im gonna get some and paint them in a camo schem, for US army and national guard, so i can stop useing my imperial guard lol

shintokamikaze said...

can you post a link to the bio suit us guys please, i cant fing them on line

Shelldrake said...

The only trouble is that they haven't been released yet - but Nic at Eureka is really good and if you send him an email he might be able to send some your way... I haven't asked for any my self yet.

Shelldrake said...

I should have mentioned they aren't on the site - my apologies for that oversight.

Send an email and you should be ok - Nic has done this for me in the past.

Zombie Ad said...

Horrah! :)