Painted Reaper Team

I painted the Reaper Team figures black, which i then dry brushed grey and then dry brushed black to dull the grey down.
The first figure i did came out too grey and it was whilst trying to tone down the grey i discoverd how well dry brushing over a previous dry brushing actually worked.
I am fairly happy with the end results.

The figure with the MG initially had the bi-pod with the open legs attached to it, but after a gravity mishap (i.e. i dropped it) the bi-pod broke off leaving the pin that you used to glue it onto the MG in the hole you glue it into.
Attaching the closed bi-pod option for the figure was the only way i could attach the bi-pod.

No comments: