Survivor with bow!!!

All things come to those that have faith...

 Today I saw a photo on LAF for a (new?) company called Rogue Miniatures and they have a modern figure with a bow!


According the the LAF posts these should be available on the web store by the end of next week.

 AWESOME!

The figure also has a big knife hanging off a belt

Rogue miniatures also has many other figure perfect for survivors, from a 'not John McClane' (Die Hard) to MiB agents, although these last are called CPU agents, so the might be from "The Matrix".

 Either way there are many figures that are very useful on this site: Rogue Miniatures

10 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

ooooo may have to put an order in now I like the Agent Mcready and the Agent Hiker figures

Shelldrake said...

I will wait for the archer to come out and then place an order.

I like the 'not Jean Reno" figure too - although I doubt I could paint the stubble like Rogue Miniatures did.

Dan said...

Cool looking figure and great for silent zombie hunting.

Zerloon said...

Awesome is the right word!!

Really like other mini, Master and Apprentice top of all! :D

Thank you for point!

Lord Siwoc said...

Bow is really a good weapon against zeds. The new light weight compositive (spelling?) bows are great! Good and precise range with no sound to alert more zeds!!!

Shelldrake said...

The main reason I want an archer figure is because it is silent.

Having done archery I agree the compound bows are great. You don't appreciate how easy they are to use until you 'up grade' in bow type.

The bigger recurve bows are nice, but they make the tendonitis in my elbow flare up :-(

Simon Quinton said...

Been speaking to the guy who owns Rogue miniatures on Facebook. hopefully this guy will be up on the webstore the weekend

Shelldrake said...

I hope so;I needs it I tells you, precious is mine!

Simon Quinton said...

He is in the webstore :o)

Shelldrake said...

Hehehe - so he is - I made a post about it before I noticed you had let me know ;-)