PBB - Turn 1 move

Ok, the results for Turn 1 are in.

 Nothing exciting so far - just a bit of movement.

 I hope I have filled out the orders as close to what the players intended.

 Note: despite the appointment of a leader and some plan discussion not many people actually changed their orders when given the chance.




As I took control of "Mr. X." for the turn I had him get into the back of the pick up truck for a bit of elevated defense. I will probably do the same with Sandy, as it looks like Irqan may not be able to play. So both of these figures will remain at the truck in the hope the players can give them orders at a later date.

So - one week to ask questions, come up with a plan and get your new orders in.  If it helps with orders players have permission to save the photos and edit them with a line or an arrow to indicate where they want their character to move to... just include a link in the comments to where you have saved your edited move photo.

10 comments:

Brummie said...

Leila creeps from window to window checking for any signs of movement in the farmhouse.

Lord Siwoc said...

Blink will move to the dumpster and cower the others. Right now it sems there are too many chances to get in the line of fire if something pops out of the farmhouse. As he makes his move over there, gun in hand, he opens the tictacs with the other.

The Extraordinarii said...

Jack moves to and Kicks in the front door and steps back, gun aiming at the entrance waiting for something nasty to step out and get drilled.

Vampifan said...

Karen will make a dash to the right hand corner of the farmhouse (from her current perspective)and use the side wall facing her now as cover.

Shelldrake said...

Will Karen face the main door (which is what I am assuming) or facing down the windowless side of the building?

Dan said...

Robert will back Jack up as he kicks in the door. If nothing comes out or is seen he will help clear the house and search for supplies.

Vampifan said...

Your assumption was right, Shelldrake.

Ulu Elsomalien said...

Lucky will crouch among the trees, covering the right flank of the expedition.

lrqan said...

Sandy, is found day dreaming but snaps out of it and makes his way towards the cabbagepatch at thhe rear of the building to his right.

shintokamikaze said...

niki will head towards the back right corner of the farm house,to check out the back of the farmhouse, she will use the corner as cover,she will try to notice any movement behind the farm house.sword in hand