Zomtober 2013

 I haven't participated in any thing like Zomtober before, but as I need a kick in the back side to get some figures painted, I thought this would be an excellent way to get me motivated.

 From Brummie's (and others' sites):

 

"The plan is simple any mini's blogger who wants to join in with Zombtober basically agrees to paint up 1 Survivor or 1 Zombie figure per week in October.

Hopefully the plan is to post your figure on  each Sunday of the month!

So dig out those figures you've been meaning to paint and come join the fun!"

 I will include a list of others participating in this event once there is a complete list available so I don't have to keep editing my blog.


 Thanks to a funny story (funny weird, not funny ha-ha), I now have a box of plastic Studio Miniatures Nazi zombies to make and paint up.

 I am also working on the edge of the rules maybe, but I am including my WW2 Commandos as survivors, so I will be including these in my tally.

 So, I should get cracking on making the nazi zombies, as the game will be a foot tomorrow.

6 comments:

Zabadak said...

Good luck with the challenge, I await new spectacles before trying any figure painting.

Clint said...

Nice one mate, I will be doing wild west zombies so WW2 zombies are a good idea as far as I am concerned!

Mathyoo said...

Good luck! Do 4 nazis in a week, show one at a time and you're half way there! :D

Lord Siwoc said...

Count me in as well!!!

shintokamikaze said...

Wish i had the time, but the new baby takes up most of it, and what little i have is for terrain at the moment, good luck

The Extraordinarii said...

Great Idea shelldrake, Mmmm....maybe I should do this aswell....