Warm Acre figures

I just noticed that Warm Acre have free postage world wide until the 2nd of Jan.

 Typically I found out at the end of the promo, so I jumped on the web site and found a nice pack of civilian criminal types - including one carrying a baseball bat, which is high on my list for survivor figures.



 The figure with the baseball bat is the one I want the most, but the others will be good for zombie fodder general low ranked survivors.

At 6GPB for a pack of six figures with free postage, these were too good to miss.

 I know Brummie has at least one of the Warm Acre figures, and it looks pretty good, so I am looking forward to the pack of figures I ordered.

If you want to take advantage of the free postage before the 2nd of Jan then visit the Warm Acre site

6 comments:

Dan said...

Great looking figures, I look forward to seeing some on your gaming table.

Lord Siwoc said...

These look pretty good.

Looking forward to see them painted up by you

Simon Quinton said...

Cheers for the heads up. I'm after some more of the ww2 bits for conversions

Vampifan said...

That third figure from the left looks just like a zombie. Repaint his flesh and you've got yourself another zed.

Shelldrake said...

I thought the same thing about that third figure.

And the last two have spray cans (by the looks of it) so I might turn those into molotov cocktails - my preferred weapon of choice in some situations.

Zombie Ad said...

Cool stuff, can't wait to see them being eaten... I mean surviving!