PBB2 - turn 14 results

Misty rushes from the kitchen in to the main living room and hastily raisers her SMG and fires a burst in to the zombie in the door way. Unfortunately the burst has no effect on the undead.

Karen enters the living room, takes up position and blows the head off the zombie that Misty had fired upon.

Dropping to one knee, blink steadies his SMG and fires in to the mass of zombies he sees at the door. He manages to take out the zombie next in line to enter the house.

Robert kicks and kicks and kicks at the door and with a crash the door swings open revealing something unexpected.  The cupboard is empty. Empty that is unless you count the hatch in the floor that must go down to somewhere...

Lorenzo begins to look really worried, looking from window to window to door and back to window again. Hefting his machete in his hand as if to reassure himself he keeps watch in his room to make sure no zombies break in.

Vonda manages to bust the door open, and cautiously entering she sees a dead body slumped over a desk.

 Not hearing any need for assistance from Vonda, Grom heads to the third door on the first floor and prepares to open it.


Game Notes

I rolled high for the zombie initiative, but the survivors were able to pluck the initiative away with their good dice rolls.

Things are very interesting right now... will the zombies eat brains for dinner? What is the hatch in the floor all about? Who or what has been killing the people upstairs?

 Given a few things that could happen with orders this turn, I am prepared to allow players to change orders based on what orders Dan gives Robert this turn. Assuming they give orders before Dan does that is...



7 comments:

Brummie said...

Misty hastily reloads her smg and opens fire on the zombies trying to force there way in.

Lord Siwoc said...

Aim,fire! Repeat. Let us see if we can block the doorway with their bodies!!

Dan said...

Robert opens the hatch, pistol at the ready. It if looks safe and lighted Robert will head down slowly yelling back to the others that he found some sort of hatch that goes underground. If there is no light Robert will search the kitchen for a flash light or matches and candles.

Vampifan said...

Karen moves diaginally up and to the right one square then two squares to the right to stand close to the stairs . She wants to put more distance between her and the zombies. She will repeatedly fire both pistols at the zombies by the front door.

Clint said...

Vonnie continues to mumble under her breath, ".... I swear I will. I will. Yeah I will. Might as well give him a trumpet. All that gunfire it's enough to wake the dead. Well I won't be joining them...."(out of character... ops should not have said that, that's the script writters que to bump me off! Still hopefully Vonda will be one of theose "love to hate characters!") Shut the door and if possible baracade it. Still muttering and Munbling ".... phekin heel wish I was a "handy Mandy" can't fix this door bloody hate DIY. Like Nail guns, but phekin hate DIY.." The rant continues on. If I can baracade the door I will do so even if it takes all three actions. If it can be done in less actions spend remaining actions searching the room. "....Phekin bastards best start to be quiet now... I'll show the Pheckers" Then in whispers... "some people might as well stand in the street and play the trumpet, no common sense... none at all. That Lorenzo was Ok and that Karen girl.... but...." Vonda will continue the stream of vitriol in the next turn should she last that long....

To be continued! (Maybe)

Zerloon said...

Lorenzo sights as he see the hordes...

They are too much!

"Stop firing " he yell "we're just calling for more!! Let's go upstairs, we'll make a stand on the stairs! "

Said so I move, four square up and two diagonal upright.

The last action is spent reading my thrusty machete...

Mathyoo said...

SOP for Grom, try to open, if open, check, if anything moves, shoot.