Ok, technically I am a day late in posting this one, but I did finish it and take the photo on Sunday, so I did it by the deadline. That and others posted on Saturday, so I am using one of the extra days not used by one of those blogs :-P
The reason I was a bit late is that I had to take the Mrs to the airport, as she is taking a trip to Japan to visit her family. By the time I returned home Dr Who was just starting, and I clean forgot to post the image.
So... this week I painted a 15mm zombie from Khurasan. I have had this, and a few others in the lead pile for a while now and wanted to see how easy it was to paint.
The figure isn't glued to the foam card; it is only there to assist with photography, as my camera couldn't focus the figure without something a bit brighter in the area.
The flash as drowned out a bit of the colour on the figure, but you can make out the greenish tinge over the grey.
And, no, I am not abandoning my 28mm games - just experimenting and thinking of doing any new projects I have in 15mm.
Those who follow my non zombie blog will know that I am tinkering with a 15mm Modern game, and I wrote a set of rules for that game to cover zombies and sent it to the author. With any luck the these rules might appear as a Halloween release.