lack of posting and slow review - an apology

Sorry for a lack of post lately and the delay in reviewing the Skirmish outbreak rules folks.

The last month or so has been nuts - I had to catch up for last time from July and August due to a cancer operation - all good on that front now - I was lucky, if you can call getting any type of cancer lucky.

My head as healed now, but I have another cold weather warning system to add to my body - when ever it is cold now it feels like pins are being stuck in to my head where the operation was.

With that out of the way I was catching up on my normal day time job, which being part of the plant nursery industry really goes nuts in Spring time.

On top of that I have also been busy with my second job, and I will be away for just over a week starting this coming weekend, and won't have access to a phone or the internet during that time.

The good news is I have been reading the Skirmish Outbreak rules, and they are fairly easy to pick up and make a lot of sense... but I will post proper reviews once I get back.

Until then, please enjoy this zombie image:






The image was 'borrowed' from this web site, which is zombie related, and worth a look over: zombie guide

2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Sounds like you're having a time of it, but glad to hear that you've seen off the big C.

Sean said...

Glad to hear you're ok. Sorry to have lost touch with the blog, I'll try to look in more frequently.